Should you face difficulty updating your CARFIT PULS sensor please try the following.
1. Turn your bluetooth off then back on again.
2. Restart your phone.
3. Re-set your PULS sensor.
- Hold down the PULS sensor button for 10 seconds. (all the LED lights will flash once)
- Press the PULS sensor button one time. (the two outer LED lights will be solid and the center one will blink)
- You are now in pairing mode.
- Your PULS sensor should automatically reconnect.
4. Replace your batteries. If you are having difficulty getting power to your CARFIT PULS sensor you may need to replace your batteries.
- Carefully pop the top off your PULS sensor.
- Remove the batteries and replace with three new CR2032 batteries
Should any of these steps not resolve your connection issues please contact us at carfit.zendesk.com.